Paleo for weight loss, performance and disease prevention. Read my full review here.
A bodyweight exercise (Calisthenic) which improves strength and muscular endurance, requires full core activation, co-ordination and control.
More difficult than it looks!
How to do a Crocodile Walk:
- Get into the bottom of a press-up position.
- Keep palms flat on the ground, and balanced on the toes.
- Keep plank and low position throughout and shuffle forward.
- Keep chest off the ground.
- Walk the required distance.
Last updated on October 21, 2010 by Darryl Edwards