"If you are looking for a simple way to better understand Paleo concepts, Darryl's Paleo from A to Z guide is the go-to resource."
-Mark Sisson, best-selling author of The Primal Blueprint and publisher of Mark's Daily Apple
- Lie face down
- Keep your body supported by the balls of your feet
- Place your hands shoulder-width apart
- Push your feet together and keep them as far back as possible
- Keep the back straight and core braced
- Lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor;
- Push up and straighten arms until you are back at the start position.
Last updated on May 25, 2011 by Darryl Edwards