"If you are looking for a simple way to better understand Paleo concepts, Darryl's Paleo from A to Z guide is the go-to resource."
-Mark Sisson, best-selling author of The Primal Blueprint and publisher of Mark's Daily Apple
Entries in Movement (9)
20 high knee sprints (on the spot, knees at hip height)
20 chair dips
20 squat thrusts
20 tuck jumps
Women aim to complete in < 2 minutes, men in less than 1.5 minutes. Ensure good quality form throughout, don't sacrifice form for numbers. Rest as required.
Exercise alone may not be enough, find out why: --> http://breakingmuscle.co.uk/uk/strength-conditioning/7-steps-to-paleo-fitness-why-exercise-is-not-enough
I love my local park, recently found a small section with logs. I now use for balance work and lifting. It took quite a few attempts to lift this above head - it's heavy that's all I can say.
- Squat Technique
- 25m Sprints
Playout: (combinations of) -->
- POSE running technique
- Step Vault, Speed Vault & Speed Vault Progressions
- Dead-Hang Tree Pull-Ups & Assisted Pull-Ups
- Park Bench balance drills
- Walking on very low rails
- Lots of Bear Crawls, Crab Walks
- Various mini assault courses
- 9ft Wall Climbs
- Log Deadlifts, Clean & Press
- and lots of other goodies :-)