"If you are looking for a simple way to better understand Paleo concepts, Darryl's Paleo from A to Z guide is the go-to resource."
-Mark Sisson, best-selling author of The Primal Blueprint and publisher of Mark's Daily Apple
Entries in Sweet Potato (3)
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 9:57 | by Darryl Edwards
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 15:07 | by Darryl Edwards
Delicious Baked Sweet Potato
less than 5 minutes
1 large sweet potato, unpeeled
1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons) of coconut oil.
Black pepper and paprika to taste
- Wash sweet potato throughly, and pierce the sweet potato with a fork several times
- Heat oven to moderate heat [400f / 200C / Gas mark 6]
- Brush the sweet potato with 1/2 of the melted coconut oil
- Place sweet potato on a baking dish, lined with baking paper. Bake until tender (about 50 minutes).
- Make a slit along the length and across the middle, add the remaining coconut oil and add seasoning to taste.
- Remove the fleshy part of the sweet potato with a spoon, and serve.