"If you are looking for a simple way to better understand Paleo concepts, Darryl's Paleo from A to Z guide is the go-to resource."
-Mark Sisson, best-selling author of The Primal Blueprint and publisher of Mark's Daily Apple
Paleo from A to Z
A Paleo Lifestyle Encyclopaedia
- Having Trouble Finding Answers to Your Paleo Questions?
- Do You Want to Lose Weight And Regain Health?
- Do You Want to Prevent And Reverse Disease?
- Could You or Someone You Know Benefit from a Healthier Lifestyle?
- Do You Want to Feel Better Than Ever, But Not Sure Where to Start?
If you’ve answered YES to any of the above questions, then this book is for you.
Paleo from A to Z makes it easy for you find out about the Paleo lifestyle. The book consists of over 500 topics using jargon-free language and aims to dispel the misinformation that surrounds health and nutrition.
The listings are set out in an easy-to-use A-Z format using a simple cross-referencing system linked to related topics. In this book you will learn:
- The foods to eat and avoid that allow you to enjoy better health.
- How to decipher acronyms such as HIIT, VLDL, RCT, BPA and AIP.
- Simple tips to improve sleep, reduce stress and regain vitality.
- How to better understand concepts such as blood tests, the role of inflammation and disease, hormones, and epigenetics.
- How to make sense of the other choices that contribute to wellbeing - such as the toxic chemicals you should avoid in your food, on your skin and in your home.
This is the perfect book for anyone thinking about trying a Paleo diet, for new Paleo users who need some extra information, or for those experienced with the Paleo lifestyle who just want a quick reference guide and some fine tuning.
Each entry not only answers a question but also keeps you motivated to stay on your journey to better health with practical tips, tricks and trivia. An appendix of research citations and resources are included too.
The sooner you get your copy, the sooner you can be on your way to better health.
"Another excellent resource to get you started on your healing journey!"
– Terry Wahls, M.D., best-selling author of The Wahls Protocol
Paleo from A to Z - Trailer
Paleo from A to Z is available on Kindle, iBooks, Nook, Kobo and other ebook formats. Also in Paperback form from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Waterstones and other bookstores NOW. The first Paleo encyclopaedia, a user's guide to the Paleo lifestyle.
"This book is a micro encyclopeadia of key terms for all things Paleo"
– Jimmy Moore, author of Keto Clarity and Cholesterol Clarity
"An indispensable resource for anyone looking to lead a healthier lifestyle"
– Cain Credicott, founder/editor in chief of Paleo Magazine
Paleo Fitness was honoured as the Best Fitness Book of the Year by the 2015 Paleo f(x) Awards! I greatly appreciate being nominated with other excellent books in the Fitness Category such as Beyond Training by Ben Greenfield and Supple Leopard by Kelly Starrett.
I value all the public votes from around the globe, thank you!
"Darryl has created a fascinating book which gives people something to enjoy when it comes to movement. Whether at home, in the gym, or even better outdoors!"
--Mark Sisson, best-selling author of The Primal Blueprint
The book Paleo Fitness is available now at Amazon.com, Amazon UK, Amazon Germany, Amazon Japan, Amazon France, Barnes and Noble (US), Waterstones (UK) and other leading chain stores and independent stores globally.
"Paleo Fitness by The Fitness Explorer offers the perspective that there is room for experimentation, there is more for us to learn, and there is definitely a place for play, even in modern, Neolithic life." - Paleo Magazine
"With Paleo Fitness Darryl has distilled the essence of Paleo nutrition and Primal fitness into plain English. He gives practical tips on how to get fitter, leaner, stronger and healthier than ever before by following the Paleo lifestyle. He's transformed his own life and is passionate about getting people to eat and move as nature intended. This book is a useful reference to enable individuals just starting out on the Paleo path as well as those who want to explore more challenging, playful and interesting ways to move."
--Robb Wolf, New York Times best-selling author of The Paleo Solution