"If you are looking for a simple way to better understand Paleo concepts, Darryl's Paleo from A to Z guide is the go-to resource."
-Mark Sisson, best-selling author of The Primal Blueprint and publisher of Mark's Daily Apple
Fitness Explorer Virtual Training
- Have you joined a gym but find it hard to motivate yourself?
- Do you go to the gym but want to do something different?
- Would you like a Personal Trainer but just can't afford one?
- Would you just prefer to get fit and tone up at home in your own time?
- Have a goal in mind, but just not sure how to get there?
Well this is your chance to experience a personal training type service for a fraction of the cost. Online individualised training, based on Fitness Explorer principles.
There are two options available:
- Fitness Explorer Virtual Training
- Fitness Explorer Virtual Training & Nutritional Guidance
Virtual Training is accessible via a calendar, which is created as part of this service and accessed when you login to the website. You will have a dedicated page only accessible to you.
So how does it work?
We conduct a brief question and answer session via email to establish if this is for you.
If you are suitable for this programme:
- You undertake a physical assessment to assess your capabilities
- You take a few measurements to establish a baseline
- You complete a goal-setting exercise
- An individual exercise programme is created based on your goals
- You complete the workout, task or movement snack of the day
- You provide feedback via the calendar
- I amend and update the programme accordingly
- We track progress through the recorded entries on the workout calendar
- Exercises you are not familiar with, will have video, photo or text descriptions
- This programme can be integrated with sports or other activities you do
- 2-3 workouts per week are provided, and the minimum programme length is 3 months paid in advance.
Automatic reminders can be sent via email or SMS text messages (country specific) as an additional option.