- 6 organic free-range eggs;
- A few spinach, kale or callaloo leaves finally chopped;
- 1/4 clove of garlic;
- chopped onion, sweet peppers (red/green/yellow), beetroot and tomato;
- 6 heaped teaspoons organic virgin coconut oil (used for frying) and dressing
- black pepper, paprika and thyme for seasoning.
- Put a small frying pan on medium heat, add the coconut oil and heat until hot;
- Crack the eggs into the frying pan;
- Add garlic, onion, black pepper, thyme and paprika to taste;
- Mix up with a spatula and cook to taste;
- Boil or steam remaining vegetables for 5 minutes, drain water and serve with the eggs.