I want to be a BODYBUILDER! But not the body builder you are thinking of right now.
- I want to build a body that thrives on natural and practical movement that enables me to function;
- I want to build a body that is a jack of all trades and a master of none;
- I want a body built on the foundation of real-food, a focus on health and youthful, exuberant movement;
- I want to build a body where the mind is fully engaged with the activity, putting the full weight of my attention into the here and now;
- I want a body built on activity that regenerates and invigorates not one that is based on activity that causes degeneration and injury;
- I want a body that is built on frequent moderate activity and infrequent vigorous activity;
- I don't want a body that is obsessed with the way I look or feels inadequate because I don't look like a male model on the cover of a magazine;
- I don't want a body which can only come about my intense sacrifice, punishment, chronic hard labour and which can only maintain its "physique" for 2 weeks a year, or to prepare for a photo-shoot.
- I don't want a body that looks like it is sculpted out of clay, but that can take clay and can shape it to whatever I need it to do at that point in time.
- I want a body built for the way that I want to live: with vitality, creativity and passion.
I want to be a BODYBUILDER! But to build the body that enables me to do what I want to right now. PRIMALity